SHEBOYGAN — With a focus on helping people live well throughout the Sheboygan area, Aurora Health Care will once again open special flu clinics at multiple locations throughout the area starting Monday, October 8th.
The specialty clinics – inside existing Aurora Health Care facilities – are designed to provide a convenient way to stay vaccinated against the 2018/2019 influenza strain.
Aurora Health Care clinics in Sheboygan, Plymouth, Ashland Ave, Random Lake, Howards Grove, Kiel and Cedar Grove will offer flu shots beginning October 8 through December 6 to both children and adults.
“Getting your annual vaccination is the best way to stay healthy as we approach the upcoming flu season,” said Joyce Osieczanek, MA, immunization coordinator at Aurora Health Care. “It’s especially important for children and our older residents to get their shots, as these populations are often most susceptible to the flu.
Local residents are encouraged to bring their insurance card and appointments are strongly recommended.
To find a location near you, visit aurora.org/flu, or contact each center at the following number to find a time:
- Aurora Sheboygan Clinic – 920-457-4461
- Aurora Sheboygan Falls Clinic – 920-467-2424
- Aurora Plymouth Clinic – 920-449-7000
- Aurora Health Center Random Lake – 920-994-9094
- Aurora Health Center Ashland Ave – 920-458-4010
- Aurora Health Center Howards Grove – 920-565-4595
- Aurora Health Center Kiel – 920-894-2636
- Aurora Health Center Cedar Grove – 920-668-8502