SHEBOYGAN — A retired Human Resources Manager, Ronald Rindfleisch, is running unopposed for Sheboygan’s 1st aldermanic seat in the April 2018 general election.
Name: Ronald Rindfleisch
Office sought: Sheboygan Common Council – District 1
Occupation: Retired Human Resources Manager
Family: Wife, Grace Rindfleisch; adult sons Eric and Mark and daughter-in-law Bobbi
- Sheboygan South High School, Class of 1965
- University of Wisconsin- Madison graduated in 1969, BS in Business Administration
Elected office experience:
- Sheboygan Area School District Board of Education, 1991-1995, 1996-2012
- City of Sheboygan Common Council, 2017-present
Top three issues in Sheboygan
- Continued improvement of roads and streets
- Responsible fiscal management
- Completion of new business park with new tenants
Reason for running
I now have one year experience on the Council and would like to apply what I have learned in that year for the betterment of Sheboygan.
How can we grow Sheboygan?
Continue to work with the Sheboygan Economic Development Corporation, attracting new businesses and providing additional housing, especially condos.