SHEBOYGAN — A landlord owes Sheboygan County over $20,000 in back taxes.
In records obtained by MySheboygan.com, Scott R. Weigert owns 117 properties throughout Sheboygan County. Of the 117 properties, 14 have outstanding property taxes.
Weigert is the owner of four limited liability companies; Vine & Branch Management, Springs Homes, Trina Homes and Sweigert Investments. All four companies are located at 2221 Lincoln Avenue in Two Rivers.
As of Monday, January 22nd, Weigert owes over $20,000 in outstanding taxes on the 14 properties listed below. After three years of non-payment, Sheboygan County can move forward on foreclosure proceedings.
Sweigert Investments LLC
44 properties in Sheboygan County are owned by Weigert’s Sweigert Investments.
- 1531 Michigan Avenue, Sheboygan: $1,043.11
- 1313 South 10th Street, Sheboygan: $694.12
- 1303 South 8th Street, Sheboygan: $679.21
- 1521 Indiana Avenue, Sheboygan: $526.32
- 727 Alabama Avenue, Sheboygan: $429.49
- 1624 Michigan Avenue, Sheboygan: $393.30
- 517 South 13th Street, Sheboygan: $250.25
- 2123 North 18th Street, Sheboygan: $79.26
- 1221 South 17th Street, Sheboygan: $12.32
- 309 Broadway Street, Sheboygan Falls: $6,335.05
- Broadway Street, Sheboygan Falls: $1,176.78
- Broadway Street, Sheboygan Falls: $78.78
Springs Homes LLC
56 properties are owned by Weigert’s Springs Homes LLC in Sheboygan County.
- 1109 High Avenue, Sheboygan: $1,402.29
Trina Homes LLC
17 properties are owned in Sheboygan County by Trina Homes LLC.
- 619 Alfred Street, Plymouth: $7,040,10
Weigert could not be reached for comment.