SHEBOYGAN — Events in Sheboygan County from December 18th to December 24th.
Monday, Dec. 19
- Monday Movie Matinee at Mead Public Library at 1:30 PM in The Loft featuring a 2016 film. For title information, check the library calendar.
- A fiction book discussion group meeting at Mead Public Library will feature “They May Not Mean To, But They Do” by Cathleen Schine. It will be held at 6 PM in The Loft, on the third floor, and will be led by Kim Dalhaimer, reference librarian.
- Cleveland Elementary School will hold their Winter Sing program at 2 PM.
- Sheboygan South High School will host the Winter Choir Concert at 7 AM in the Auditorium.
Wednesday, Dec. 21
- Christmas movie for teens at Mead Public Library at 2:30 PM.
- Art4Fun program at Mead Public Library for grades 2-6, at 3:30 PM in the Mead Children’s Activity Room. Artist Mary Tooley will have a learning session about a topic and then show an art project that children will make. All supplies included.
- A Blood Drive run by the Blood Center of Wisconsin and sponsored by the Howards Grove Lions Club will take place from 1 PM to 6 PM at Village Hall, 913 S. Wisconsin Drive.
- Youth programs are planned at The Salvation Army, 710 Pennsylvaia Ave in Sheboygan, from 2 PM to 7 PM. Children are picked up from school, provided a heathly snack, recreation, homework help and music. For information, call 920-458-3723.
Thursday, Dec. 22
- Karaoke Thursdays at Above & Beyond Children’s Museum from 4 PM to 5 PM.
Friday, Dec. 23
- Storytime at Lakeview Community Library, 112 Butler Street in Random Lake, at 10:15 AM. Children ages 1-5. For information, call 920-994-4825.
Have an event to share? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.